Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
LexThink.1 (Ignite Law 3)
Wednesday, March 28, 2012 from 7:30 PM to 10:00 PM (CDT)
Chicago, United States
After successful 2010 and 2011 events, Ignite Law is back and better than ever! This year, we've renamed the event LexThink.1, giving a nod to the tenth of an hour increments lawyers are so fond of, and the six minutes each presenter gets to speak.
Taking place on the eve of the ABA TECHSHOW, we'll showcase 12 provocative speakers who will share their thoughts on the Future of Law Practice as we focus on Serving the 21st Century Client.
The only rub? Each speaker gets six minutes and just twenty slides to make their point before their turn is over.
We'll see you in Chicago!
Ignite Law Producers
When & Where
We have announced the final LexThink.1 agenda...
- Mark Britton: Back to the Future
- Richard Granat Legal Industry Startups: An Overview
- Roe Frazer: Being a Web 2.0 Lawyer in the “Thank You Economy”
- Will Hornsby: Ignite This! Five Ethics Rules That Should Be Incinerated
- Ruth Carter: Flash Mob Law
- Jason E. Dyer: Where Canasta and Counsel Collide
- Eric Hunter: Moving Towards 100% Web
- Jay Shepherd: One Word That Will Reinvent How You Serve Clients
- Rachel Rodgers: Down with the Law Firm Template!
- Matt Spiegel: Don’t Just Communicate …
- James F. Ring: Ending Cheap Talk in Legal Bargaining
- Steve Best: Passion
We look forward to seeing you all in Chicago!
JoAnna Forshee & Matt Homann